For the
next couple years at Oakland University, I plan on majoring in health sciences
to eventually become a PA. As a PA, I would need to fill out patients charts,
communicate with the patient as well as the staff, and write memos regarding
and special attention or help the patient requires. In medical charts, I will
need to write symptoms, diagnoses, as well as any medications that the person
is taking or that I have prescribed
Without
communication, it would be difficult for health professionals to explain to
each other the patients needs. Taking care of the ill would take much longer
because each health professional that comes in contact with the patient would
have to redo test and re-administer the diagnosis because the would be unaware
of what the person before them did.
I like the theme and the creative title you chose for your blog. I also plan to go into the medical field. We both wrote about similar reasons as to why writing is going to be an important skill to have for our careers.
ReplyDeleteI love the title you chose for your blog and how relaxed and calm it seems. It is inviting and the title made me interested in what you were talking about. I also plan on going into the medical field so I know it is imperative that we be able to write for the sake of our patients. Writing is the way you communicate in the constantly moving health profession, many people are working on the same patient at different times so it is crucial that you make others aware of problems you incurred or what you did to the patient.
ReplyDelete